- Dynamic Intervention and Informational Linkages, 11/2017, with Lin William Cong and Steven R. Grenadier, working paper, 2017. Accepted, Journal of Financial Economics.
- Pledgeability, Industry Liquidity, and Financing Cycles, 08/2018, with Douglas Diamond and Raghuram Rajan, working paper 2017. 2nd R&R at Journal of Finance.
- A Dynamic Theory of Bank Lending, Firm Entry, and Investment Fluctuations, 04/2018
- Previously circulated under the title “Recovery Dynamics: An Explanation from Bank Lending and Entrepreneur Entry”
- Discount Window Stigma and the Term Auction Facility, 09/2018, with Hanzhe Zhang
- Liquidity and Securitization, 11/2018, with Douglas Diamond and Raghuram Rajan
- The Spillovers from Easy Liquidity and the Implications for Multilateralism, 11/2018, with Douglas Diamond and Raghuram Rajan.
- Based on Raghuram Rajan’s Mundell Fleming lecture
Work in Progress
- A Dynamic Theory of Learning and Relationship Lending, with Felipe Varas, draft available upon request
- Pledgeability, Firm Leverage, and Bank Leverage, with Douglas Diamond and Raghuram Rajan, draft available upon request
- The Trade Credit Chanel of Monetary Policy, with Janet Gao
- The Counterparty Risk Premium, With Gill Segal
- Debt Covenants and Bank Networth, with Zhiguo He, Gregor Matvos, and Missaka Warusawitharana