- Dynamic Intervention and Informational Linkages, 11/2017, with Lin William Cong and Steven R. Grenadier. Forthcoming, Journal of Financial Economics.
- Pledgeability, Industry Liquidity, and Financing Cycles, 08/2018, with Douglas Diamond and Raghuram Rajan. Forthcoming, Journal of Finance.
- A Dynamic Theory of Learning and Relationship Lending, with Felipe Varas, 04/2019
- A Dynamic Theory of Bank Lending, Firm Entry, and Investment Fluctuations, 04/2018 Previously circulated under the title “Recovery Dynamics: An Explanation from Bank Lending and Entrepreneur Entry”
- Overcoming Borrowing Stigma: The Design of
Lending-of-Last-Resort Policies, 09/2018, with Hanzhe Zhang
- Liquidity and Securitization, 11/2018, with Douglas Diamond and Raghuram Rajan
- The Spillovers from Easy Liquidity and the Implications for Multilateralism, 3/2019, with Douglas Diamond and Raghuram Rajan.
- Counterparty Risk: Implications for Network Linkages and Asset Prices, 7/2019, with Fotis Grigoris and Gill Segal